You can add additional contact e-mails in our Customer Portal at https://www.indichosts.net/billing
> "Update Your Details".
- Once you are logged in click on "Hello in the right-corner of blue header.
- Select the "Contacts/Sub-Accounts" from the dropdown options to goto https://www.indichosts.net/billing/clientarea.php?action=contacts.
- In the "Choose Contact" drop-down box choose "Add New Contact" and click "Go".
- Fill out the form completely, using the alternate e-mail address that you wish to give access to ticket submissions.
- Make sure to check the "Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access" box on the left middle of the form so that the user can log in to view and submit tickets.
- You will also need to make sure the "Support Emails - Allow this user to open tickets in your account" box at the bottom of the form as well otherwise the contact will be able to submit tickets but you will not be notified of any responses that have been made.
Please also note that the primary e-mail address of the account will be notified of all support ticket submissions and responses regardless of which e-mail address the support ticket request was sent from.