1. From the desktop, click on Start and then Computer. Or right click on My Computer on your desktop and select "Map Network Drive".
2. Click on Map Network Drive.
3. From that screen, click "Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures", and then click Next.
4. Click "Choose a custom network location", and then click Next.
5. Enter the following in the Internet or network address field:
Example: is "ftp://ftp.yourdomain.com
" Then Click Next.
6. Enter your FTP Client username and password when prompted. (FTP/CPanel log-in details)
Example: is username: yourdomain and password is 123abc (FTP/CPanel Access log-in Details) you enter these details when prompted
Once you have done the above you can access your FTP Root Directory for your domain in My Computer at the very bottom of page. (You can even Drag it to your desktop for easier access) Which is what I do.
Then all you do is drag and drop or Copy/Paste your files that you want to upload into your folders in ftp.yourdomain.com/public_html or ftp.yourdomain.com/wwwroot as applicable and it will upload them for you in seconds.
This is very secure as you use the same username and password details that you do with your FTP/CPanel. Its just much simpler and far easier to use. You can also Drag/Drop multiple files or folders all at the same time.
Once you have uploaded any folders to your website you will have to refresh your browser to see the changes. You can do this by simply pressing CTRL and F5 together which will refresh your browser letting you see the changes in your web site.